Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

I am a hunter's widow this weekend again. Soooooo I got to hog Carson and love and kiss on him without interruptions all day today!! I decided not to pass out candy at our house because I was by myself, so I suited up my little tiger, put the dog in the backseat next to the carseat and drove to my inlaws. Carson was the cutest tiger I've ever seen!!! We had a good time over there and I got to see some of the neighbors and their kiddos too. It was a great first Halloween for Carson!!! If Halloween was this fun the first time around as a momma, I can only imagine what's in store for the next one!! Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Love those pics!! I was a golf widow this weekend and loved it! ha!
Those sure are some proud looking grandparents by the way - sweet!

Anonymous said...

Your tiger is precious!!

Tasha said...

So adorable!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Love your little tiger...so cute.