Monday, February 22, 2010

S N O W D A Y !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?



Hosted by Krystyn



Today was another snow day!!! Talk about great luck!!! I was oh so happy to wake up this morning and find inches of snow and no school. Like a dream come true. Here's a picture of how we started my snow day. Bad quality, I know, but I just grabbed my phone and took a picture, nothing fancy!! I think Carson enjoys snow days as much as I do.

(Thanks Krystyn for starting this weekly thing!! I need that motivation!!

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I think the impromptu shots are the best. Enjoy your snow day and thanks for participating.

Allikaye's Mama said...

Cute!! I found you from the link up! It is super snowy here in CO today too...but no snow day - still have school! Are you a teacher?! I am too...3rd grade!!

Unknown said...

I love this shot! I wish it snowed where I live...I'm a little jealous :)

xoxo

Lori said...

Yay...so happy for you!!