Saturday, July 22, 2006

Fun Friday

I spent most of the day Friday in Toledo at The Park Lane helping my brother out with some decorative issues. There are several floral arrangements that needed to be spruced up, so that's what I did! Happily I took a short drive to the Hobby Lobby right there in Toledo and picked out what was needed. It took me MANY hours to make one flower arrangement, consequently, I only finished one. I'll have to work on my speediness and quit being Ms. Perfection. The old arrangement had silk fruit.....ugh. The new arrangement is beautiful! Here's the before and after pics. Back at home we watched the Tigers win (what was up with the 9th inning??) and then went to see You, Me and Dupree and it was AWESOME!! We haven't been to the movies in a long time because there hasn't been much to see, but this movie was hilarious!! I give it 4 stars, so get yourself the theaters this weekend and watch it!

No comments: