Monday, August 14, 2006

Flip-flops

August Blogging Challenge:
Happiness Is!
(To find out what August Blogging Challenge is, click here.)
This is what made me happy on:
Monday, August 14th:
Flip-flops!
I love them! Lots of people (girls, usually) like flip-flops, but I LOVE them. Every spring I buy some new ones, more than one pair. I think to myself that I don't really need them, but what's a couple more pairs? Then by the end of July all the stores are blowing out summer stuff, so I stock up thinking next summer I won't need to buy ANY. Not so much. I ALWAYS buy more anyway! You need to have lots of colors.....and then ones that are just for the beach too. They are one of the most wonderful "comfort" things a person can have. I will always wear flip-flops.
Click here to out this year's favorites.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I realize that I haven't kept up on my August Blogging Challenge for a few days, so I'll play catch up.
This is what made me happy on:
Thursday, August 10th:
Coming home to Kenny after not seeing him ALL day
Friday, August 11th:
Spending the day with a good friend (A) from work!
Saturday, August 12th:
Girls' Day at the Beach!!
Sunday, August 13th:
Taking care of my sick boyfriend (I'm not happy that he's sick, just happy that I could make him feel better WHILE he is sick)

No comments: