Saturday, August 26, 2006

One Word Answers

I found this from one of my daily reads, What Lies Beneath. It looks challenging!

YOU ... C A N ... O N L Y ... T Y P E ... O N E ... W O R D !

Not as easy as you might think...


1. Yourself: Baby
2.Your bf/gf: Strong
3. Your hair: Curly
4. Your mother: Continuous
5. Your father: Unconditional
6. Your favorite item: Purse
7. Your dream last night: Real
8. Your favorite drink: Tea
9. Your dream car: Red
10. The room you are in: Clean
11. Your ex: Nothing
12. Your fear: Depression
13. Where you want to be in 10 years: Married
14. Who you hung out with today: Bethy
15. What you're not: skinny
16. Your Best Friend: Kenny
17. One of your wish list items: Mansion
18 was missing!!!
19. The last thing you did: AttackKenny (it's still one word if there's no space!)
20. What you are wearing: Shorts
21. Your favorite weather: Sunny
22. Your favorite book: Novel
23. The last thing you ate: Lasagna
24. Your life: Fun
25. Your mood: Loud
26. Your body: Healthy
27. What are you thinking about right now: Punching
28. What are you doing at the moment: Laughing
29. Your summer schedule: Hectic

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

COOL.....
I was trying it as I was reading your answers and i do NOT know what I would write on some of them....
You did GOOD!!!

The other me said...

I didn't notice 18 was missing!! HA!!!