Sunday, August 27, 2006

Misc


~At the Lake~

Kenny & I spent lots of time at the lake house this summer. It's so peaceful and relaxing, and when the leaves start to turn colors, it's even more beautiful. I'm looking forward to that!

--------------------------------------------------------

August Blogging Challenge:

Happiness Is!


(To find out what August Blogging Challenge is, click here.)

I haven't kept up on this AGAIN, so I'm catching up now. This is what made me happy on:

8/16: Sleeping in.

8/17: Helping Kenny with his work so he had a lightened work day.

8/18: Working in my classroom again, and feeling more prepared.

8/19: Driving in the country where I feel very AT HOME, and having lunch with Grandma W.

8/20: Being lazy with Kenny.

8/21: Laying in the sun with Bethy!

8/22: The weather!

8/23: Seeing B.R. feel better after many treatments for cancer:)

8/24: Learning a little more about teaching phonics....a refresher course that I needed and enjoyed!

8/25: Kenny's smile and his karaoking to me:)

8/26: Sleeping in and being lazy on my last weekend of vacation.

8/27: Being with family as we celebrate my grandparents' 60th anniversary at their church (will post pics later!), and a late lunch with Shannon!


No comments: