Thursday, August 24, 2006

T13

Thirteen Things I like About
Going Back to School!

1. New group of students (whew!)
2. Get to go clothes shopping!
3. Strong sense of organization.
4. I'm generally better with time management during the school year.
5. Seeing friends/co-workers that I enjoy every day.
6. Coming home with a sense of accomplishment.
7. Hearing my students say the cutest, most innocent words.
8. Being told "I love you" by my students and knowing they really mean it.
9. Short people hugs-they wrap their arms around my legs when they hug-priceless!
10. Slight pay increase (and I do mean SLIGHT!)
11. I'll be tired before midnight, and that's a good thing!
12. More shopping for shoes...woo-hoo!
13. A new coach purse?

Can you tell I'm really trying to pump myself up for going back? It's working pretty well. I am not as sad about it today.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

YAY! you are back!!!!
great list.... I would LOVE to go clothes shopping too!!! Can I come ?!? LOL

the pink and green ROCK!