Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I got tagged!
Memes are so much fun!



1. Do you like the looks and the content of your blog?

Duh, YES!! Check out what else this amazing chickee did...

2. Does your family know about your blog?

Yes, some of them do, although I don’t know who because NO ONE EVER COMMENTS!!

3. Can you tell your friends about your blog?

Yes, they all know, but lots of them DON’T COMMENT!! (I’ve leaving hints all over!)

4. Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog?

Of course and I try to be faithful to all my favorite daily reads too!

5. Did your blog positively affect your mind?

Yup! It’s an outlet for all those thoughts....

6. What does the number of visitors to your blog mean?

Not too much...I hardly ever look at it because most of them aren’t linked to blogs.

7. Do you imagine what other bloggers look like?

YES! And like so many other bloggers, I LOVE it when they post with pictures or have a flickr or photobucket account!

8. Do you think blogging has any real benefit?

Yes, it connects you with other people in similar situations and even those who are not. But it really gives you perspectives from complete strangers who can become your efriends!

9.Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?

Yes and no. It can be stand alone, or it can be a way to meet people, and the beauty of it is you can have it any way you want.

10.Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?

Most of them, but I don’t read them if I can help it.

11.Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?

No unless it has to do with editing!!

12.Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?

NEVER!! But I’m thinking about it now!!

13.Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?

Redneck Mommy: I'm learning to appreciate what I have while I have it.

14.Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?

That’s a toss up between Tasha, Lindsay, and Tee!!

15.Name a song you want to listen to?

AC/DC
Shook Me All Night Long
(reminds me of Kenny...he loves it!)


I will tag.....
Niki, Bethany, and TEE

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

GOOD SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your answers!!!!!
thanks for playin!

Anonymous said...

NICE!!!!

Why does Lindz always beat me to comment first...I'm gonna get her! LOL!

Pugsley Toes said...

I know it took me long enough but I finally did it!!!