Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm Free!

SNOW DAY!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woo-hoo!

Boy, am I a happy girl today!! It's been a year since we had a snow day, and I was getting jealous that everyone around here as well as in other parts of the country (Lori) was enjoying these days off. I am SO thankful for this. While the work was piling up around here, not to mention the mess, this makes it so much easier to start the week. Plus, I had 2 meetings after school. And since I can't stand meetings, I'm not one bit sad that we aren't having them at all this week. The best part about this free day is that the sun is shining. And it's BEAUTIFUL!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY! TAKE PICTURES!

Nicole said...

That is awesome. Enjoy!

Tasha said...

I can't believe they cancelled school and not work...Makes me so jealous. Hannah didn't have school either..guess the 21 below kinda gets to people huh?

Lori said...

Awesome!!! Enjoy every minute!! hee-hee! I actually managed to nap AND get caught up on grading papers on my snow day!!

Missing out on 2 meetings after work makes it even better! I despise meetings and it puts a downer on the whole day.