Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday



---------------------------
What a day! I'm so glad to be home. But not for long. I'm out the door to meet with a videographer for our wedding. Any advice on it? Send it my way! Tomorrow I'm meeting with a photographer, so if you have any advice on that too, let me know. I like asking lots of questions, so the more, the merrier!
I came home to a quiet, calm, peaceful house, no puppy and no Kenny, just me and the silence, and while I always complain about needing this time, I miss my "family." I do love the quiet after a long day with 18 screaming kids (they aren't really screaming), and this is so peaceful right now, but lonely:( I better go find them! Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That wasn't really wordless! ha!
Love that BB pic!!!

Tan said...

Hey! I have that towel!! Lindsey, you've gotta quit stealin' my stuff. LOL