Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm just rambling today!

Wow am I tired! Mentally tired. One more day of work. I am crazy for being there 2 days this week, but for those of you who are not teachers, it is so hard to be gone when days at work are as structured as a classroom. It just is hell coming back, so I took off Wed, Thurs, Fri this week and then Mon, Tues, Wed next week. The days are broken up because I know the kids are going to go crazy. And I also know that they will get over it and life there will go on without me. One more day to get through before I can sleep a little bit! I have scheduled AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE for Wed, Thurs, Fri, but even that is still a lot. Picking up my dress and dealing with the bra issue (I'll save that story for after the wedding....) on Wed, grocery shopping for out of town guests (poor souls have no idea we are basically grocery-less in the last month), making a pick-up at the airport, then Thursday packing my mom's van with the decor and everything for the reception and taking it there. Thank GOD the wedding planner there is decorating and getting things ready for me, I don't have to do A THING there except get the stuff to her. I know we're paying for that service, but I'm so RELIEVED that we are because I don't have to coordinate anything for the reception on Fri or on Saturday!! Then Thursday night it's back to the airport for one more pick-up. Friday I'm SLEEPING IN....DID YOU HEAR THAT WORLD??? I'M SLEEPING IN and then going with my mom and any available bridesmaids to get our nails done, and the rehersal is at 7pm Friday evening and then dinner/drinking afterwards. Whew. Trust me when I say I will get down time. I know how to do that very easily now....I go to the gym. No one is there asking me questions, no phones, nothing but me! I woke up this morning with jitters...but the good kind. I am so excited and in disbelief that my wedding day is so close!! Holy Crap!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

AHHHHH, I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! It's so close. I'm excited for you!

Lori said...

So close...hang tough! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!! Let's get this wedding going!! I'm not sure I can wait until Saturday to hear the bra story. (You ARE blogging after the wedding, right??!) :)