Wednesday, May 27, 2009

For Real???

Are you kidding? This is something Kenny and I spotted last week as we drove around our neighborhood on a nice Sunday afternoon. The PLASTIC green pots are ZIP-TIED to the tree. It was so ridiculus looking that I had to snap a picture. I still can't even believe they did this, but they did. They are the same people who last summer I witnessed them yelling at their next door neighbors for ruining their hostas. The real situation was that their neighbor (a dad) was playing catch with his very young children, overthrew the ball, and both kids trampled over their property line and through the hostas to the ball. Not that big of a deal, the plants weren't really ruined, but these people thought it was the end of the world. I was walking the dog at the time they happened to be arguing about it so I got the whole scoop. So this is their next move, to zip tied plastic (not even nice looking pots!!) to their tree, in case the little kids next door are around. Uh! Thank goodness they are not our neighbors. They would HATE with a capital H living next door to us.

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is hilarious!! I hope the plants eventually get big enough to hide the rope! I mean, that is like those signs that say 'don't let your dog poop in my yard'...I think which is worse a little poop that no one notices or a big huge sign that EVERYONE sees! LOL!

Tasha said...

Thats tacky