Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cloudy Sunday

Last night Kenny & I went to see Edge of Darkness. We were trying to figure out the last time we had been to see a movie.....we came up with A YEAR AGO. Holy crap!! Just to commemorate that LONG pause of movie going, we snuck in to see a few minutes of Avatar. The audience looked ridiculus with the glasses on!!!! Just like a picture taken in 1960!! We didn't stay more than a few minutes, just long enough to see the 3D effects, and wow was it cool!!



Carson has changed so much in the last few weeks. He's starting to show signs of crawling, but not quite there yet. I've been giving him some phase 2 of the baby food, mostly the mixed fruits which he LOVES!!! He's still not hip on the green veges yet, but we're getting there. He is still laughing and giggling and continuing to keep smiles on our faces every single day. Love that little guy!!!

He still LOVES his jumperoo, and spends lots of time in it every day, as well as the pack and play. He just wants to play all the time, and put anything and everything in his mouth. We have started making lists of what to do to babyproof the house....any advice would be appreciated!! We have inherited a baby gate, so we can check that off the list. But the rest of what we need to buy/do, let me know!

Today after I've cleaned and done some of the laundry, I plan on SITTING down and not doing anything else except enjoy my family. That's my perfect Sunday!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I cannot tell you the last time we went to a movie! scary!