Monday, February 15, 2010

Skiing!


Our little ski getaway has been awesome!! Despite missing Carson all the time, Kenny & I have been able to relax, TRULY relax, for the first time in about a year. We arrived home safe and sound and so happy to get that baby back and covered with kisses!

Waking up this morning reminded both of us how important it is to STRETCH before you ski, especially if it's been a few years. And another thing I never envisioned was a creepy feeling on the ski lift. I've skiied PLENTY of times in my life, and never one time was the lift an issue. Not the case this time! I guess it's just because I haven't skiied in a few years, because by the end of the day I was fine. Guess I better do this more often!
A weekend away was the best thing we've done in a while. Very much needed!!!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Sounds like a fun vacation. Glad you're back home!